Tuesday, January 05, 2010

the diary of a teething child's mother


This, ladies and gentlemen, is how I feel about now. My poor little bug is teething (or at least that is my best bet). She is clingy, fussy gussy, runny nose, ...the whole nine yards (plus a cough to go along with it). But the thing is, she can be fine one minute but not the next so it is completely unpredictable. Also, when she is around other people (for the most part) she is fine! Soooo ... what did Will and I decide to do? We decided to book a trip to Austin, Tx. Sounded like fun at the time (and don't get me wrong I am looking forward to it) .. but ya'll, I'm scared! It's stressful lugging a fussy baby around a large town while trying to have fun. So, considering we booked our hotel on Priceline and can not receive any type of refund, we are going to cross our fingers, grit our teeth, and pray that the little bug is a happy bug on our trip.
We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment