Wednesday, January 06, 2010

attempt at email blogging numero tres

{I have been trying to post blogs from my email on my phone the majority of the trip now (can you tell I'm bored) we have stopped in nearly every city but I'm about to take over and there will be no more stopping}

We are on the road headed to the wonderful city of Austin, Tx. Where (for the most part) people live a chill lifestyle and also where Will and I tend to eat WAY too much.

Ava seems to be better today. 30 miles out of town and she was out! When she was little and we would go on trips she would sleep the ENTIRE trip - no matter the length. Now that she is older, I doubt that will be the case but she has surprised me before so we will see.

I'll keep you posted (if this works, that is)...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment