Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Well, this blog was supposed to feature pictures of the minor improvements I have made to my house the past few days, but as you can see it doesn't. I tried adding them to this post twice and each time it failed...ugh. Sooo be looking for a post entitled "Bring a Little Fall Into Your Home" ... it is in temporarily unavailable.

Anyway ... watch out, this blogger is back!!! hahahhaha. I dont have much time for such buuuttt i'm going to try my best to blog AT LEAST once a week.

Ava is doing wonderfully, for those of you that I haven't talked to in awhile. She is rolling EVERYWHERE and I think she will be teething soon (she is laying beside me chewing on her tongue ... looking pretty goofy... as we speak). As soon as my blog will let me post pictures, I will have some recent ones for you.

I went on major decorating mode this weekend. Typical for me, but I had taken a little bit of a break from it for awhile. I added "touches" of fall into our home, moved some things around, went garage selling-adding a few new things, and Nini brought us a new piece of furniture four our dining room. Will said he is just glad I'm not a stay at home mom or else the house would be constantly changing...even more than it already does.

Speaking of decorating, I found a wonderful idea for Ava's room once she is in her "big girl bed". Click here and let me know what you think! I love the vintage feel and all of the old baby clothes!! This girl definitely has some talent!!

I have had a headache most of today that is insisting on not going away. I hope I am not getting sick, I guess only time will tell.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day and I hope to post pictures soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment