Wednesday, October 14, 2009

bring a little fall into your home

Here is Ava rolling around on the floor, typical. I wish I would have taken a picture of her yesterday in her new "tutu" dress ... it is ADORABLE.
I decided to bring a little fall to my home and then continued by "fall cleaning/fall rearranging". Here are the pumpkins I found at hobby lobby for our coffee table ... they were half off!! :)

One thing I changed in our house is I replaced one of our side tables in the living room with this. I was afraid Will wasn't going to like it, but surprisingly he did. I found the old suit case at a garage sale this weekend and already had the other trunk.


I FINALLY printed some of Ava's pictures and hung them in between our living room and dining room... I just love them! :)

In our dining room I changed our flower arrangement to be more "Fall" and Nini added the shelf in the corner. I thought it was going to be too much ... but I think I like it!


Nothing too significant but I just love even small changes in my house!! I also moved our bedroom furniture around which Will wasn't too excited about, but I guess he is okay with it now.


Anyway, happy fall! Off to study for my Anatomy midterm ... ugh.










1 comment:

  1. I love your side table chest and suitcase! I love the pumpkins too! This is my favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete