Thursday, April 29, 2010

so sweet...


The morning of Ava's birthday I woke her up at approximately 6:55am to be sure I sang to her at approximately the time she was born one year ago! Honestly, I was just too excited to let her sleep! We had a blast celebrating her 1st Birthday with our wonderful families.  We had BBQ & cake, we visited, and we laughed - a lot. Ava's toy box, which was running over before the party, is worse off now!  Following the party, our house looked like it had been struck by a massive toy truck, and (of course) Ava loved it.

I can't believe my little munchkin is already one! What an amazing year this has been.  Looking back at how much she has changed over the past year is crazy. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for us in the upcoming year, even though a part of me wants to hit pause so Ava can't grow up any faster!! How blessed we are to have wonderful, supportive families that have helped us so much along the way - Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment