Wednesday, April 21, 2010

brown paper packages tied up with string...

1. ice cream. I dont care the flavor, ice cream has and always will be one of the greatest things on this planet. It is some pretty tasty and powerful stuff.  If I'm in a bad mood, this is the cure.  If I'm in a good mood, ice cream makes it better. When I eat it I get "happy feet" (just ask William).

2. books. I love books and I own way too many.  There is just something about information-filled pages and the design on the cover that draws me in each time (and yes, I am a terrible judge of the cover - so much for "don't judge a book by it's cover", I have never been big on that rule).

3. Real Simple. This magazine is the Queen of all magazines. I look forward to receiving this little jewel in the mail each month. If you haven't experienced the greatness that it has to offer, you should. Soon. (Thank you to my wonderful mother-in-law for my subscription - talk about the gift that keeps on giving!)

4. geraniums. I love these flowers.  Not only are the blooms big and pretty, I can also grow them without killing them!! If you weren't in line when God was handing out green thumbs, I recommend these beautys to you!

5. paper. office supplies. craft supplies. I still remember as a kid walking into Office Max with my grandmother and telling her, "Oh Nini, I just love paper!!".  I know, I was a dweeb ... and I still am.

6. coffee. Definitely a gift from God.  “Behind every successful woman...is a substantial amount of coffee.” ―Stephanie Piro (that woman knows what she is talking about)

...these are a few of my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment