Thursday, July 09, 2009

Love

If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day so I would never have to live without you. ~Winnie the Pooh

I finally finished My Sister's Keeper and everyone who has not read the book should go out and buy it right this second! It is an amazing story and not to mention, very well written. I am on to another Jodi Picoult book called Vanishing Acts and can't wait to get further into it! My mom, Ashley (if she can ever find it!!) and I are reading this one together. Mom, Sadye, and I read My Sister's Keeper together and really enjoyed being able to discuss what all went on in the story. Sadye is a little behind though!

Believe it or not, Ava is TEETHING!! Crazy considering she is only 11 weeks, I know! We suspected it earlier this week when she was so fussy and we saw a white spot on her gums (small, but there). But today, we noticed a WHOPPER coming in on the bottom. Her sleeping schedule is VERY regular now, which is great! she goes to bed at 10-1030 and gets up at 7. My baby is growing up too fast!! :( We are having so much fun together this summer, I am going to be so sad when I have to go back to school in August.

Anyway, can't wait for tomorrow. Will is off. I plan on reading my book, magazines, and just relaxing around the house! I would also love to go swimming, but we'll see.

Running is going well but I'm getting discouraged, ALREADY. UGH. That is my problem with working out. But I'm not going to let myself quit! I keep thinking, well maybe I wont do the marathon, but I HAVE to! I didn't go running this morning but went yesterday morning. I was mad at myself for not going today so I MUST tomorrow.

Greek food for dinner at the Stewart house! Yummmmmmm.
Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment